Tierra Nueva and Nutkao nudge.™ Promotion Sweepstakes
The sponsors of this sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) are Tierra Nueva Fine Cocoa LLC and Nutkao USA Inc. (the “Sponsors”).
The Sweepstakes starts at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 and concludes at 11 a.m. on Thursday, May 23 (the “Promotion Period”).
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER.
COMPLIANCE WITH RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsors are responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsors with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsors’ representative may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to registered attendees, participants and exhibitors of the Sweets & Snacks Expo 2019 in McCormick Place in Chicago who are age 21 or older and who possess a valid driver’s license. Sponsors, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the "Promotion Entities"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of individuals associated with the Promotion Entities are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
GRAND PRIZE: There will be only one Grand Prize and Grand Prize Winner. The Grand Prize winner will receive the title to a 2018 Fiat 500 Pop (the “Grand Prize”) vehicle provided by Bettenhausen Auto in Orland Park, Il., with the approximate retail value (ARV) of U.S. $16,782. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the Grand Prize vehicle stated above will be pre-paid by the Sponsors.
The Grand Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The actual retail value (ARV) of the prize represents Sponsors' good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsors make no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsors will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
The Grand Prize Winner shall be responsible for all taxes of any kind arising from its winning of the Grand Prize. All state and/or local vehicle title and licensing fees or related usual, customary and reasonable automobile title surcharges are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner, and shall be agreed upon with Bettenhausen Auto before winner takes possession of the Grand Prize. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
HOW TO ENTER: Registered participants attending and/or exhibiting at the Sweets & Snacks Expo may enter the Sweepstakes only once during the Promotion Period by sample tasting the nudge.™ Coffee Butter™ product on the floor of the Expo and providing their business card to a properly identified representative of Sponsors as their sole entry into the Sweepstakes.
Participants in the sample taste test are limited to one (1) entry per person. Any attempt by entrant or other person to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using other business cards or any other method will void entrant's entry and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. No purchase is necessary to enter and making a purchase will not increase an entrant’s odds of winning .
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible business card entries received through the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by Sponsors at 11:30 a.m. on Thursday, May 23, at the space in the Sweets & Snacks Expo where the Grand Prize vehicle is located. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified in person or by other means at the Expo following the random drawing, or, if not present at the time of the random drawing, will be notified by a phone call or email at the phone number or email address provided on the winning entrant’s business card. Sponsors are not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), invalid or inoperative phone numbers, technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account or phone message system.
Any winner notification not responded to or determined undeliverable within 10 business days may result in prize forfeiture, in which case a second random drawing may be held from business card entries securely saved by Sponsors. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsors.
7. CONSENT TO PUBLICITY: By entering the Sweepstakes, you grant the Sponsors permission to share your identity publicly and for no other purpose than to identify you publicly as the Grand Prize winner.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Sponsors assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fires, Acts of God, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part with no liability accruing thereto whatsoever.
9. SPONSORS: Company names, mailing addresses, and phone numbers for Sponsor contacts:
Nutkao USA Inc.
7044 NC 48
Battleboro, NC 27809 U.S.
Attn: Scott Cooper
Tierra Nueva Fine Cocoa LLC
1130 NW 159th Dr.
Miami, FL 33169
Attn: Matthew Insolia